The NYFC is always in need of volunteers. Check this page regularly to learn about Club's latest needs and how you might be able to help.
Immediate needs (as of 1/28/22):
Education: Join the education committee and help with
- Finding a new NYFC Education chairperson (it could be you!)
- Updating/maintaining accurate teacher and school contact lists
- Using these contact lists to to publicize concerts, masterclasses, and competitions
- Organizing youth chamber music sessions (perhaps as part of the Club's Small Ensemble program)
- Creating youth events at the Flute Fair
For more information, contact email@example.com.
NYFC event preparation and management:
- Write and distribute press releases for upcoming events
- Run a Zoom meeting
- Recording/stream one or more concerts
Website and presence on social media:
- Share your thoughts on ways to improve website content and organization
- Take on a management/content creation role on one of our social media platforms
Expansion of membership:
- Encourage your friends, colleagues, and students to attend NYFC events and join the Club as members. The future of the Club depends on our next generation of students!